Anti-Fraud and Identity Verification – available on a need be basis
- Smart card ID authentication
- OTP – One Time Password authentication
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) for maximum authentication
- Digital signature
- SMS and email verification
- Full, self-signed auditing system
- Measures to prevent unauthorized opening of 'tender envelopes'
- Advanced security allows for real-time functionality where tenders can be adjusted mid-process via mobile device or computers
Advanced Tender Building Wizard
- A unique tool which enables customers to build, on their own and in a matter of minutes, a range of tenders from the simplest to the most complex
- Multiple currencies can be used in the tender process and conversion between those currencies can be done mid-tender
- Multiple language options are available to allow for viewing of each tender in the language of the user’s choice
- Testing out the tender process and corresponding scenarios before going 'live'
- Various methodologies such as Envelope and Sealed Box available for conducting tender